Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Success with Registration

Today is the last day for on-line registrations.  We had to cut it off today for shirt orders.  You can still register at the Valley View Medical Center Cancer Clinic or the day of the event but the t-shirts will be First Come First Served.  We are just a small group of Young Breast Cancer Survivors and can't be stuck with a huge amount of inventory.  The response from the community has been overwhelming.  If you are planning to register the day of the walk, my suggestion is to wear pink to the event, just in case you don't get a t-shirt.  There will be a few things to buy, water, snacks and information about your monthly self-exams (ladies)!  We have also asked the Beat Cancer Boot Camp ladies  to warm you up before the event and the yoga shop has donated their services after.  I also have planned a special surprise for our Breast Cancer survivors..Can't wait!  Here is a picture of the Iron County Young Survivors (missing a few of our group)

2 comments:

  1. Just heard about this. Can my son and I register on Sat. morning at the park?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can. I only have 20 more shirts though. Send me your names and sizes now so I can save them for you. Thanks robyn.brown2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete