Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Exciting Week

I have two new donors.  Dr. Daren Gatherum has donated to the event and Carol's Post Mastectomy has donated gifts for Breast Cancer survivors.  I am thrilled beyond words.  What a fun day this is going to be!!

Dr.Gatherum has helped diagnose breast cancer in several of the Young Survivors in the area.  Thank you for helping us fight this disease and listening to our concerns.  Carol's Post Mastectomy is a wonderful shop to help women order prosthesis, bras, lymphedema supplies-all with care and concern that breast cancer patients request and deserve.  Thanks again!



1 comment:

  1. Hi there Robyn! I was just reading up on a few of your posts and had a quick question about your blog. I was hoping you could email me when you get the chance, thanks!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete